things to do prior to leaving for the mission ....
- Continued to work and save money
- Attended the Temple preparation class
- Studied "Preach my Gospel"
- Scriptures studying, pondering and praying
- Immunization shots - Oouch !!! It was painful and expensive ....
- Check list was made and checked over and over again ...
- Reviewed checklist weekly
- Did workouts and tried to get in shape - hard !!!
- Watched Korean shows with sub-title to learn the language - fun and interesting !!!
- Learned the Korean Alphabets ...
- Continued to work hard and save money
- Planned the Temple endowment and made a to do checklist
- Planned Open House and made a to do checklist
- Packed bags and reviewed over and over again
- Oops - car accident !!! rear-ended; Hit-and-run
- Pain ... lots of pain... stiff muscle on neck, back and shoulder
- Too much meds - caused pain in stomach
- Doctors visits, ICBC visits, Police visits and Physio visits continued ...
- Could not work, had to stay home and rest :-((
- Daddy gave blessings ... prayed and fasted to heal faster
- Continued Physio and doctor visits ...
- Pain and stiff ... could not do much..yuck!!!
- Continued to learn Korean language and Korean culture from Korean member family - wonderful !!!! THANKS !!!
- Temple Endowment - Dec 27, 2011; Thank you to all friends and family support
- Open House; Thank you for all the love and support
- READY and EAGER to leave for the mission