Tuesday 1 November 2011

Learning the Language

I have recently been learning the Korean Alphabet, and I'm getting more familiar with it all. It's quite interesting. I've been talking to some of my friends who are from Korea, and they say it's VERY easy. In some cases I do believe it is easy, yet hard at the same time. Learning the alphabet is simple, but putting the letters/characters together is what is a little more difficult for me.
Below is the Korean Alphabet:


Although I am slowly getting the hang of it, fortunately I have some friends who are willing to help me learn the language. Hopefully I'll be a good student and learn fast :P. Although this is going to be a challenge for me to learn the language, I am still willing to learn it with enthusiasm. I am so excited to learn the language, and culture of Korea. I have wanted to learn it for a long time now, and I am finally getting the chance to learn. 

I truly believe that the Lord does care for each and every one of us, and does listen to our hearts. I know being called to the Korean Daejeon Mission is a testament of the Lord's love for me, and I know that He cares and Loves each and every one of you too! :) 

Well this is all for now on my update for preparing myself for my mission. :) Hope you all have a wonderful day, and hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween yesterday! :) Love you all, and take care.